CAREGuard+™ with ZenGUARD™ Technology Medical Use Disposable 4ply Mask‐Adult (FFP1/Level 3) Ear Loop 20 boxes
CAREGuard+™ with ZenGUARD™ Technology Anti-Microbial Technology Medical UseDisposable 4ply Mask‐Adult (FFP1/Level 3) Ear Loop
Zentek Ltd.’s CAREGuard+™ with ZenGUARD™Anti-Microbial Technology is Health Canada Authorized!
- Item # 24300
- SKU # 24300
- UPC # 0‐51497‐24300‐5
- IO #329587
- 50pcs / box 1000pcs / ctn
Health Canada has authorized the use of ZenGUARD™
Antimicrobial surgical masks, which meet the requirements of ASTM Level 3. They are rigorously tested and proven to effectively remove more particles and bacteria than standard masks. The patented antimicrobial technology coating of Zentek's masks is safer, smarter, and more effective at fighting harmful pathogens.
- ZenGUARD™ ANTIMICROBIAL SURGICAL MASK
- HEALTH CANADA AUTHORIZED
ASTM LEVEL 3
- 99.998% BACTERIAL FILTRATION EFFICIENCY *
- 99.993% VIRAL FILTRATION EFFICIENCY *
- 99.589% PARTICLE FILTRATION EFFICIENCY *
- * - Testing completed by GapLab Environmental Microbiology
- ZenGUARD™ ANTIMICROBIAL GRAPHENE-OXIDE SILVER COMPOUND LAYER
- HELPS REDUCE RISK OF PATHOGEN TRANSMISSION, PROTECTING THOSE IN HIGH-RISK SETTINGS
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE AND FLEXIBLE
- 4-PLY SINGLE USE
- 50 MASKS PER BOX
- Be sure to follow the advice of public health authorities, as this mask does not guarantee the prevention of infections.
- Dimensions – 17.5 CM x 9.5 cm (One Size Fits All)
- Layer 1- Hydrophobic spun-bond non-woven polypropylene
- Layer 2- Hydrophilic spun-bond non-woven polypropylene with Anti-microbial coating
- Layer 3- Melt blown polypropylene fabric
- Layer 4- Hydrophilic spun-bond non-woven polypropylene (soft inner layer for comfort)
- Color: Purple
- Master Carton = 1,000pc (20 boxes of 50)
- Individual Box of 50: 8” x 5 ¼” x 4”
- Individual Box Weight: 0.6lbs
- Master Carton: 19 7/8” x 16 ¼” x 10 ¾”
- Master Carton Weight: 13.40 lbs
- Skid: 48” X 48”X 64”H
- Weight: 325 lbs.
- Packout: 5 Layers with 4 Master
Cartons per Layer.
20 Master Cartons of 1000 masks per Skid
20,000 masks per skid.